Saturday 18 September 2010

Introduction

Okay I have finally started blogging after about 3 months of promising friends and loved ones that I will and since I am off to university I have decided truly to start

Right first things, I am a musician, I enjoy video games, I do Tai-Kwon-do, I like economics, politics and business studies.

With my instruments I play; guitar, tuba, acoustic, drums, can play the piano and I sing at a tenor/baritone pitch and I will be writing about music I listen to, how to write music and how to play music

Finally if you don't like what you read, respond! Make a response, tell me why you disagree because I really like to hear others opinions, especially different ways to look at something



Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy my blog

4 comments:

  1. checking out the blog bro. good stuff. check me out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your future posts.
    Supporting, please return the favour

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey looks like we like a lot of the same things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog broseph, come check mine out

    ReplyDelete